Check the bottom of the page for any coupon codes before you buy!
Liquid Foundation –
- I’m in love with this foundation! It has a great medium to buildable full coverage, smells like vanilla, super clean ingredients, and has a satin finish! It’s so lightweight and looks gorgeous on the skin.
Jane Iredale GlowTime BB Cream in BB3 in Winter and BB5 in Summer
- This is the perfect full coverage foundation! I’m obsessed and a little goes a long way. This has SPF 25 and is water resistant as well, great for Summer
- This is an awesome light to medium coverage and has skincare benefits as well
- Great medium to full coverage foundation, if you have dry skin you may not love this as it is on the matte side, sometimes I mix a beauty oil in with it to give it a more dewy finish
Powder Foundation –
- This has great coverage, and looks beautiful on the skin. I’d say this has a satin finish, when you swatch it on your hand it has a sort of nice sheen to it, but definitely not sparkly. There are 14 shades in this range which I love to see!
- This is a great loose powder foundation that is super finely milled and feels lightweight on the skin. I like to use this over top of my liquid foundation if I’m looking for extra coverage. This doesn’t feel drying on the skin and gives a nice satin matte finish
- This gives a nice light coverage with a semi-matte finish, this also contains SPF 20. If you want a more dewy finish I’d try their loose powder.
Setting Powder –
- I love how lightweight this powder is and it really just blurs out any imperfections leaving you with minimized wrinkles and pores. This also helps keep your makeup in place longer while controlling shine throughout the day. Toxin free, cruelty free, vegan, GMO free, and made in the USA
- Love this to set all of my cream products, super affordable and keeps my makeup in place
- I have the shade 02 and its perfect. This concealer is medium/full coverage and so lightweight! It dries down to a satin finish but I still like to set mine with a powder to be safe. Highly recommend this to anyone, really affordable and has a wand applicator, hallelujah!
- The best full coverage concealer in green beauty! Doesn’t crease after I set it and doesn’t feel drying at all
- This is a beautiful medium coverage concealer that has a nice lightweight creamy consistency
- Hands down my holy grail mascara, gives you long, separated, and voluminous lashes
- I go back and forth between this one and my Hynt beauty mascara, both are amazing!
- Easy to apply and doesn’t smudge throughout the day
- If you prefer gel eyeliners this is a great option, similar to the MAC Fluidline
- My favorite for lining my waterline
Eye Shadow –
- Great pigmentation and blend out evenly, my favorite is Rosy Velvet
- Super pigmented and buttery
- Love that you can create custom palettes
- Hands down my favorite pressed highlighter and overall highlighter, it’s so good!
- This is an amazing light but buildable cream bronzer, that is . I have a full breakdown of bronzers on my “Battle Of The Bronzers” post
- Quick and easy way to contour or bronze the face, comes in an easy to use stick
- This is my favorite pressed bronzer, it has a beautiful warm tone that’s matte with a slight shimmer but the shimmer is pretty much undetectable on the skin
- Samba is a gorgeous peachy orange with shimmer, it is almost an exact dupe for my old MAC favorite blush in Margin check out the swatches on my “Makeup Dupes” page
- Nymph is a beautiful cool toned shimmering pink blush, great for fair to light skin tones
- These smell amazing! I have the color “Very Charming” which is a gorgeous watermelon pink shade. These have great pigmentation and feel moisturizing as well
- These lipsticks are awesome! They are a satin finish and feel nice and hydrating on the lips. You can check out my review of these here
- This are a legitimate liquid lipstick! They do not budge, are completely matte, and have great ingredients. I can’t wait for more shades to come out, my favorite right ow is Fiesta. Best part is these are only $18
Fit Glow Beauty Lipstick in Adore and Buck
- These are such amazing lipsticks, great pigmentation and staying power, and they feel moisturizing on your lips
- Adore is a beautiful purple shade, I have this on my Makeup Dupes page as well
- Buck is the perfect Nude shade, you can check out a picture of it here
- These are just amazing! So pigmented, moisturizing, and long lasting. They have super sleep packaging as well, that never hurts. The shade Allure is probably my favorite Nude and I love nudes
- These are amazing and the price point is insane, I highly recommend these especially if you’re on a budget. They don’t have the most amazing packaging but I can look past that for the performance factor
- Another Clove + Hallow product, surprise surprise! But these lip glazes are gorgeous you guys. Such great color payoff with a beautiful glossy finish, without the stickiness we all dread. Definitely check these out, they are awesome on there own or over a lipstick.
- This helps to fight free radicals, moisturizes dry skin, and helps to improve dull skin
- Great option if you want something with good ingredients but you’re on a budget
- Super moisturzing balm for the eyes
***USE CODE – JH15 at Aurora Beauty to get 15% off (Nu Evolution, Hynt Beauty, Fit Glow Beauty, Antonym Cosmetics)***