I was lucky enough to win these three gorgeous Jane Iredale Bronzer Quads from one of their regular Instagram giveaways. These are so versatile and easy to use! Even though they are referred to as bronzers, don’t be fooled, they can be used as a blush, eye shadow, bronzer, and as a highlighter, or use them all blended together for an all over glow. The bronzer quads are perfect for traveling if you don’t want to bring a bunch of different products with you. Keep on reading to check out my thoughts on the different colors and to see some swatches!
Moonglow Golden Bronzer – Moonglow contains warm golden shades and is absolutely gorgeous! I personally like to use this one as an all over bronzer by mixing all of the shades together, individually as eye shadows, and individually as a highlighter. The two lighter shades are great highlighters, there’s a more yellow/gold tone and a nice champagne tone.
- Moonglow – At the top is all of the colors swirled together and applied with a brush, and below are the individual colors swatched
Sunbeam Bronzer – This quad contains luminous pink and copper shades. I find this one and the moonglow bronzer to be the most versatile. I like this one a lot because it has a shade perfect as a blush, a gorgeous highlight shade, a brown and copper shade that work well together as an all over glowing bronzer, and all of these colors look awesome as eye shadows.
- Sunbeam – At the top is all of the colors swirled together and applied with a brush, and below are the individual colors swatched
Rose Dawn Bronzer – Rose Dawn has really pretty pink and rose gold shades. I personally don’t use this one as a bronzer, but it’s gorgeous for highlighting, for blush, and looks amazing on the eyes as well.
- Rose Dawn – At the top is all of the colors swirled together and applied with a brush, and below are the individual colors swatched
- In the above photo I’m wearing: “Sunbeam” as my blush (two pinkish shades), “Rose Dawn” using the darkest shade on my eyelids and lower lash line and the lightest shade as my highlight. “Moonglow” two darkest shades as my bronzer
- In the photo above I’m wearing: Moonglow as my bronzer. I’m using the champagne shade all over my lid, the bronze shade in my crease, and the dark brown shade on my lower lash line
Final Thoughts :
These Jane Iredale Bronzer Quads have awesome pigmentation, blend out beautifully, and have a beautiful shimmer/sheen to them, no chunky glitter here! I highly recommend these if you like versatile products and you like a little glow in your life.