I’ve been wanting some of these boho printed flared pants forever! Ever since people started wearing them to all the music festivals and to Coachella, and finally I saw these on Alloy Apparel in the Tall Section and I knew I had to have them. These have a 37 inch inseam which is amazing and they have stretch to them which is imperative for me because I have some thighs on me and a smaller waist. I really love these pants for Summer, they are so fun and comfortable. If you’re going to any music festivals this year definitely grab some. Keep on reading if you want to see more pictures and get the links to the items i’m wearing!
I’m loving all these off the shoulder tops this season, and I’m a sucker for a cute back. This lace up back is so cute on this free people top, I picked this up from Hautelook a few weeks ago. I knew it would go perfectly with my new printed flare pants from Alloy and my favorite Suede Black Wedges from Steve Madden, and I finished off this look with some oversized gold hoop earrings. Just be careful wearing this shirt in the wind haha, some of the pictures were hilarious due to high winds in San Francisco!
Alloy Apparel Raven Flare Pant – here
Gold Hoop Earrings – here
Wedges – I’ve worn these in a few posts, they are by Steve Madden and I got them on Hautelook and i’ve seen them in Nordstrom Rack if you’re interested.
- Foundation – Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream in BB3
- Lips – Au Naturale Lipstick in Marrakesh
- Liner – Jane Iredale Jelly Jar in Black
- Brows – Ecobrow in Marilyn
- Contour – RMS Buriti Bronzer
- Bronzer – Dusty Girls Bronzer in Sunshine
- Blush – Zuzu Luxe Blush in Samba
- Highlight – Gia Minerals Eyeshadow in Georgia Peach
- Mascara – Hynt Beauty Nocturne Mascara
- Eye Shadow – Red Apple Lipstick in Beachy Keen and Sugar & Spice in the crease